Express Order Shipping Policy
Most Express Orders Ship The Same Business Day If Ordered By Noon Eastern Time.
Business Days are Monday through Friday
(Excluding Holidays and Weekends)
Shipping / Return Policies and Contact Information
Last updated; 4/2019
Cancellation/Modification, Return, Credit and Refund Policy
Customer satisfaction is important to us. Our policies were established to assure a fair resolution of any type of
customer dissatisfaction. For most products, returns are limited to 30 days from the
Some products are not returnable due to sanitary health issues or consumable components. If non
returnable items are defective in materials or workmanship, we will replace them.
Contact manufacturers after 30 days for warranty repair or replacement.
- Returns are accepted ONLY if a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by
KioskCenters, LLC is marked clearly on the box. Returns ship to
2429 State Road 60 East,
33898 or 5177 Saddlebag Lake Road, #28 Gray Hackle, Lake Wales, Florida 33898 for items not shipped by US Postal Service
- Get an RMA number via e-mail to returns@KioskCenters.com by
providing this information.
- Purchase Date.
- Computer Assigned Sales Order Number.
- Customer Name
- Reason for RMA Request.
- Present Product and Packing Materials Condition.
- E-mail and Telephone Contact Number.
Some products can not
be returned due to sanitary, disease, expendable parts, or manufacturer's restrictions. Non-returnable items include but are not limited to cleaners, chemicals, and waxes.
Defective products are replaced.
For products qualifying for return, KioskCenters, LLC issues an RMA number by e-mail or telephone.
Customers prepay shipping when returning the item to KioskCenters, LLC or to an address
KioskCenters, LLC provides with the RMA authorization.
Returns should ship within 5 business days and be received within 10 business days after RMA's issue date. RMA's expire
10 business days after issued.
E-mail or fax tracking numbers to returns@KioskCenters.com.
Order Cancellation/Modification, Replacement, Credit and Refunds Guidelines:
- Cancellation/Modification of Order: Please contact us by phone during business hours to change or
cancel an order before the order ships. KioskCenters, LLC will not be held responsible for delays
in processing change /cancel requests that are submitted via e-mail. Please call us.
If you cancel an order after funds are deposited to KioskCenters, LLC,
and before shipment, an order cancellation fee of up to 5% applies to credit and debit card orders. After an order ships, KioskCenters, LLC's
return policies apply.
- Replacements: Replacements are shipped for non-receipt of merchandise after tracking efforts fail. Defective products (material/workmanship) are replaced
without charge if defects are reported within 30 days of shipment.
- Damaged products. Refuse broken or smashed boxes upon delivery.
Report immediately in transit or hidden damage via phone, e-mail or fax to KioskCenters, LLC.
Claims are accepted up to 10 days after receipt of products. Replacements will be sent promptly.
- Shortages or Misshipments: KioskCenters, LLC and our suppliers do our best to fill orders accurately.
Occasionally, an error is made. We apologize for shortages or misshipments. Check each box carefully upon arrival. Please contact us
by phone, e-mail or fax immediately if there is an error. Claims are accepted up to 10 business days after items are received.
- A Credit memo equal to the product purchase price excluding shipping/handling charges is issued for eligible products returned within 30 days
of shipment date. Credit memos are valid for 90 days for purchases from KioskCenters, LLC.
Differences in product costs are charged to credit cards.
- Refunds are limited to restockable products returned within 30 days after shipment. Customized products
are not restockable. A 20% re-stocking fee applies when a refund is requested. 80% of product cost
is credited to the credit card used for the purchase. Shipping/handling charges are not refunded. No cash or check refunds
for items charged on credit cards.
- Products Eligible for Return for Credit or Refund must have all original packaging, parts, etc. in an
unused "new" condition. KioskCenters, LLC reserves the right to refuse credit or refund for items not
eligible for return credit due to health, sanitary, or consumable component issues or for products returned
that do not meet restockable criteria.
- Products received that are not restockable are returned at the customer's expense or discarded.
Billing and Shipping Policies
- Our Billing and Shipping Policies protect you from fraud.
- Our secure on-line credit card approval process matches billing address, credit card security code, and zipcode
againt credit or debit card records available to Authorize.net, our processing company. Inaccurate information or
using a non USA credit cards prevents order completion. However, funds are authorized, held out from your credit or debit line,
Funds are returned at a later date to credit or debit line. Authorize.net will not process the order to
completion if your bank does not participate in AVS (Address Verification System).
- Address MisMatch Messages: Credit card company information does not match your entries,incorrect information
is in card company's file, or your card is not based in the USA. For a non-USA based card that fails the AVS, stop. Each attempt reduces the amount of
credit available to you. Phone KioskCenters, LLC at (863) 215-7988 during business hours or fax your order
to (863) 582-9944. On a case by case basis, KioskCenters, LLC accepts cards without AVS capabilities.
- To protect against fraud, KioskCenters, LLC may, under some circumstances, require verification of card ownership and physical possession.
Fax the order, credit card information including expiration date and card security code, a xerox of the front and back of the credit card,
and the top of a recent statement to (863) 582-9944.
- Information about credit card charges:
- Declined transactions are "authorized" against your credit limit. No actual permanent charge is made.
Authorizations usually expire within three days.
- The "authorized" or "charged" amount of a purchase is "settled" against your credit card within two to three business days.
- Credits to a credit card usually appear within three to five business days after submission.
- Card Verification Number:
- (CVN) is an anti-fraud security feature to help verify that your card is in your possession.
For Visa/Mastercard/Discover, locate the three-digit CVN number printed on the signature panel, back of card,
far right. For American Express, the four digit CVN number is imprinted on the front, right, above the account number.
A processed order usually ships within one to five business days unless noted. For temporarily out of stock items or delayed shipments,
you will be contacted by e-mail or telephone. If an item is permanently unavailable, the charge will be voided or a complete
refund will be made to your card. We will notify you if this occurs.
Items ship directly from KioskCenters, LLC's Lake Wales warehouse or from off-site warehouses. Customers choose a preferred shipping method. Certain products ship only
via UPS, Federal Express, USPS (Mail), etc.
Contact KioskCenters, LLC via fax, e-mail or phone for special orders or larger orders. Shipping costs can be customized to your location.
Quantity discounts may be available.
All shipments are sent prepaid unless prior arrangements are made for collect or billing to customer's shipping account.
A minimum handling charge of $15 is assessed if collect or third party billing is requested.
If the estimated shipping/handling charges substantially
exceed actual costs, we will contact you. For international orders,
actual shipping may exceed estimates. KioskCenters, LLC contacts customers
about shipping surcharges and reserves the right to assess these additional charges. Surcharges can include
UPS address correction fees billed to KioskCenters, LLC when customers give incomplete or inaccurate addresses. Currently surchares
are $8 for Ground Shipping and $13 for Express Shipping address correction fees.
Delivery confirmation numbers and freight delivery numbers are provided via e-mail for most
orders if accurate e-mail addresses are provided when orders are placed. E-mails are sometimes blocked by anti-spam software from some e-mail services. Add KioskCenters.com as an acceptable sender.
Secure Credit Card Processing is Powered By:
If you own a business and your products would be attractive to our customers, send us an e-mail:
Copyright © 2004 - 2019 Kiosk Centers, LLC All Rights Reserved